FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid

To apply for financial aid from the federal government, including the Pell Grant, Perkins Loan, Stafford Loan, and work-study, you must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Submitting the FAFSA is also required by all state and many school student assistance programs.

When you use this CCCApply entrance to the FAFSA, the data you've entered in CCCApply will be transferred automatically to the FAFSA, making your application much easier and faster.

Begin FAFSA for

Fall 2015 - Spring 2016

(Summer term may be at the beginning or the end of the year, depending on the selected college)