Welcome to Los Angeles Valley College’s Online Application
Terms & Dates:
Online applications are open for:
summer 06/16/2014 to 08/31/2014
fall 2014 09/02/2014 to 12/21/2014
Do Not Apply Using this Application:
1. if you are an LACCD Student. You are a continuing student. You
can use your existing registration appointment to register for
classes at Valley. When registering for classes, use the pull down
menu to select the college where you want to take classes.
2. if you are an international student. If you are in the U.S. on an F-1
Visa, you must submit your application in-person. If you are
applying to the college from outside the U.S., please follow the
link to our International Admissions Application:
3. if you are in 8th grade or below. There is a special admissions
process that requires you to pick up an application packet in Academic
Affairs and return the completed packet 2 weeks prior to the start of the
4. if you have already applied to Valley. Please do not apply more than
once. If you applied 4 days ago (excluding weekends & holidays) and
have not received an email with your Student ID# and instructions for
what to do next, please contact the Admissions & Records Office at
Apply Using this Application:
1. if you have never attended Los Angeles Valley College.
2. if you have not attended Los Angeles Valley College in the last year.
3. if you are currently enrolled in high school. You will also need to submit
a Supplemental Application for Admission of Students in Grades K-12
for signed by you parents and approved by your high school counselor
or principal. This for must be submitted in-person to the Admissions &
Records Office or to the LAVC Representative at your high school.