APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Welcome to the Pasadena City College Online Application
If you have already submitted your application to Pasadena City College, you can access Special Links and Opportunities and your Application Confirmation by going to My Applications.
The California Community College System offers an Open Admission Policy
A message from the campus:
Important Dates and Deadlines
- 9-16-2013 -application period begins for Spring 2014.
- 12-2-2013 - application period begins for Summer AND Fall 2014.
- Academic Calendar
- The following student groups Do NOT Apply Online:
- Students enrolled in the current semester do NOT need to re-apply (except K-12 students).
- F-1 Visa full time students do NOT apply online. Complete the application at the International Students website.
- Click "Begin Application" button below and complete and SUBMIT this online application. More "How to" info below.
- Use an email address that you check often. PCC will use this email for future important info.
- NO FEES are charged for a California Community College admission application.
What Happens Next?
- Watch for your emailed "Admissions Notice" before mid April for summer; fall will be later. Read and save the notice. It contains important information you will need to register for your classes.
- Use the link found in your email to Register.
- AB540 Eligible Students: apply for California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption.
- Apply for a Board of Governors Fee Waiver or other financial aid. Go to pasadena.edu/getmoney for forms and information.
Last updated: 11/25/2013 10:52:00 AM PST
| Required information should be sent to:|
|Pasadena City College|
Attn: Admissions & Records Office
1570 East Colorado Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91106-2003
How to Use the Pasadena City College Online Application
To complete the online application, simply type your answers in the corresponding fields or select your answers from
the popup lists (where applicable).|
After you complete a screen, click the [Next] button at the bottom or on one of the sections listed on the left column to move to a different screen. Before you are allowed to jump screens, we will inspect your data on the current screen for errors or inconsistencies. If errors or omissions are found, you will be returned to the screen to correct your answer(s). Otherwise, your data will be saved and you will proceed to the requested screen. We also allow you to skip to another screen without your new data being saved. Be aware that if you use the Skip & Jump function
on the left column, data on the current screen will not be saved and will have to be re-entered prior to submittal.
Once you have completed the application, click the [Submit] button located on the left column to submit the application.
If you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application, please read our Technical Support
frequently asked questions.
This application is brought to you by the Xap Corporation.