Dear West Valley College Applicant,
With nearly 50 years of academic excellence, West Valley College is proud to support your educational goals with dynamic career programs for today’s job market, professional certificate and degree programs with exceptional preparation for transfer to four-year colleges and universities.
If you are a NEW or RETURNING student to WVC, complete this online application.
The enrollment process is 5 easy steps:
1. Complete the online application and obtain your student ID number.
– You will receive a Confirmation Page upon submission.
(Please keep the confirmation number for future reference.)
– You will receive an Email within 48 business hours with your student ID
number, your password and information about registration.
(If you do not receive this email, please call our Admissions Office at 408-
741-2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Complete assessment tests for English, reading and math.
All first-time college students and non-exempt students who plan to earn a
certificate, degree and/or a university transfer admission are required to
take placement tests.
3. Register for a college orientation.
This is required for all new first-time college students planning to work
toward a degree or certificate.
4. Apply for financial aid.
5. Register and pay for classes.
New Students: West Valley College requires Verification of High School Graduation from any person who will be less than 18 years of age at the start of the semester