INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Welcome to the Grossmont College Online Application
A message from the campus:|
Are you an International Student seeking admission to Grossmont College as a full-time student? Read the Application Procedures then SCROLL to the bottom of the page and click on "Begin International Application for Grossmont College."
Are you an International Student (F1 visa) currently attending another U.S. institution and seeking admission to Grossmont College as a part-time student? Click here to submit an application.
Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of U.S.? Click here to submit an application.
- Application Deadlines:
- Fall Semester (August-December) June 1
- Spring Semester (January-June)
Online application and all documents must be received by the deadline.
- October 15 for Out of the USA Applicants.
- November 1 for students transferring from USA institutions.
- Submit your secondary school diploma and/or your post-secondary college/university transcripts.
- English Proficiency
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): A score of 450 (paper-based) or 45 (Internet-based) or higher. Official score report sent directly from ETS required. Grossmont College code is 4334.
- IELTS: minimum score is 4.5
- Financial Statement:
- This bank letter (original document) verifies access to at least U.S. $22,000 indicating your ability to pay for one year’s estimated tuition and living expenses.
- Sponsor Form:
- This form indicates that the person who signs the form is willing and financially able to support you as an International Student for the duration of your studies at Grossmont College.
- Passport: A copy of your photo ID and expiration date page(s).
Browser Popup Window Notice
Please be aware that this online application makes use of popups to display information, instructions, or for answering questions on certain screens. If your browser is set to block popups, or you are using a third-party popup blocking tool, please configure your system to allow popups. For more information regarding making these browser changes, please consult your softwares documentation or help for instructions
Last updated: 10/5/2015 11:04:00 AM PST
- Complete this online application. After you are finished, click the SUBMIT button located on the left column of the application and follow the directions.
- NO FEE will be charged for this application.
| Required information should be sent to:|
8800 Grossmont College Dr
El Cajon, CA 92020
How to Use the Grossmont College International Online Application
To complete the online application, simply type your answers in the corresponding fields or select your answers from
the popup lists (where applicable).|
After you complete a screen, click the [Next] button at the bottom or on one of the sections listed on the left column to move to a different screen. Before you are allowed to jump screens, we will inspect your data on the current screen for errors or inconsistencies. If errors or omissions are found, you will be returned to the screen to correct your answer(s). Otherwise, your data will be saved and you will proceed to the requested screen. We also allow you to skip to another screen without your new data being saved. Be aware that if you use the Skip & Jump function
on the left column, data on the current screen will not be saved and will have to be re-entered prior to submittal.
Once you have completed the application, click the [Submit] button located on the left column to submit the application.
If you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application, please read our Technical Support
frequently asked questions.
This application is brought to you by the Xap Corporation.